Wednesday 11 June 2008

SEXY SAMBA

I've been feeling blue most of the day but I feel a bit
better now after I finished that 1940's bikini top I
started last week before I got ill.

Right now I'm listening to Ava Leigh's "Mas Que Nada"
which I think should be the big hit of the summer.
Who can sit still to a sexy samba?

I couldn't help myself earlier today, I got that blue
1940's style dress I've been looking at for weeks.
It's a perfect dress to have at home or for a rather
casual day out.



I also got yet another toilet bag, I have too many
but this one was so utterly cute.

7 comments:

annabananna said...

good to hear you're not so blue anymore! that dress is gorgeous!

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

"mas que nada" is in portuguese and I am from brazil :)
lol... kisses sweet

Lady Thirty said...

jag har också lite dille på necessärer...har en hel drös. Den i ditt inlägg var supersöt :)

kramelikram

Angelica said...

Superfina inköp! :-)

Fleurette said...

oh, agree! the dress is supercute

Kissen said...

Alltid snygga fynd! :)

Puss på dig pinglan!

Anonymous said...

älskar klänningen med rosetter. oh!