Saturday 2 August 2008

ALONE, AT LAST!

We finally got the house for ourselves!
It's been nice to have my dad and my stepmother over for the
week but it has also been a bit intense, a lot of running around
and have to jump between English and Swedish.
I'm exhausted, I just wanna slack off on the sofa but we have a
Luau to attend in about an hour so I have to get ready.

Tomorrow there's a local 1950's festival that we're gonna go to,
we know the guy's in the bands that are gonna play and my man
wants to show me off, as usual. *smirk*

4 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

I know the feeling of being exhausted from the translation. As nice as it is to have relatives visiting, constant swabbing from English to Finnish can be tiring. Hope you post photos from the luau party!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

I totally understands why he wants to show you off :)

And yeah definitely pics from the luau!

Babka said...

Hi, I just read your profile. I'm a vintage and bullterrier lover just like you. You can see my dog on http://krempol.blox.pl or on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/bybabka/

Miss Rascal said...

Mrs Munster: I don't want to sound horrible but I hope they don't come over until the wedding. :))
I'm still dead tired.

The Freelancer's Fashionblog: Aww, thanks doll. :)

Babka: Nice to meet you. :)
I'll have a look...