Thursday 16 October 2008

THIS IS ANOTHER WAY

My lovely blog-friend The Freelancer's Fashionblog did tell
us about a good way to spice up bags to match the outfit.
I don't know if we were separated from birth or if it's just that
great minds think alike but I've done the same bow thing over
the years, I also use brooches or flowers instead of bows.

Like this one, my emerald green bag, it would be a real bitch
of a challenge to find a top to go with that, so I made a hair-
band in the same green color and put a leopard printed rose
shaped brooch on it.
Now I can wear it with a pair of leopard printed flats and belt.
The leopard print works very well with the bamboo handles.


It's the small things in life that makes a big difference.

You can actually go mad and try all sorts of stuff, like adding
plastic cherries, lace, pearls or whatever you fancy, really.

1 comment:

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

That's also rather brilliant!
I have to try the matching hair-bow and bag:)