Monday 15 December 2008

I WANT MY LIFE BACK!

I'm terrible ill and have been in bed the entire weekend.
I'm sick and tired of this shit and I can't wait to get my
life back on track.
My plan yesterday was to start making a 1950's blouse
but I got so dizzy that I threw up and had to lay down.

My plan for today is to scan some makeup ads from my
1950's magazines and then frame them and hang them on
the wall in the upstairs bathroom.
I really hate the upstairs bathroom and would love to
change the appliances and the tiles into white timeless
ones and paint the floor black.
I can't stand the beige crap.


Feel free to borrow my idea and ads.
You'll find the ads on my Flickr page!

7 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

Sorry to hear you are not well. Hope you get better soon. Your idea of the 1950's ads to frames sounds fab.

fröken lila said...

i had a similar condition a week ago in the middle of the night. it went away after about two hours, just when the doctor i called arrived, and apparantly it was not caused by an infection but by stress and some rather sudden movements (i picked something up from the floor). i feel really lucky that it was only temporarily and a very short time, but i'm also supposed to be really careful now. i was really scared when it happened, especially as i live on my own, and the symptoms (dizzyness, nausea, shaky legs) could even mean other serious diseases..
i do hope you will get betetr soon!!

Miss Rascal said...

Mrs Munster: Thanks doll.
If you wanna borrow my idea but need asd, just check my Flickr page and borrow them from there.

Fröken Lila: It's the Labyrinthitis, I'm waiting it out but it takes so bloody long and I can't wait to get rid of it.
I cant do my regular training or anything. :(

Linn D. said...

thank you :)

fröken lila said...

i know, i follow your blog quite regularly. actually, after the doctor had been here i thought about what i had read on your blog and got quite scared that it might be the same. apparantly, what i had is called "Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo" which can be only of short duration but also chronical. i don't know though if that is the official name for the labyrinthitis or how they are related..
do you know why you got the labyrinthitis? i read that there are lots of different reasons, such as stress, an infection of the ear, head injuries and so on. depending on the reason you might be able to get medication.. i hold my fingers crossed that you get rid of it quite soon! it's no fun not to be able to do anything..

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

That's a great idea!
Hope you get well.

Miss Rascal said...

The Freelancer's Fashionblog: Thank you honey.
Feel free to use the idea.