Monday 29 December 2008

MANIC MOMENTS

We returned Pickles for an behavior assessment and
the dog home will call us any day soon.
We cried our eyes out and we miss her terrible even
though she had her bad moments.
We're now having a good think if we should give her
a second chance, she is after all a very sweet lady.

I'm manic at the moment and I guess I'm gonna go
mad with cleaning and making jewelery today.
(Don't get me wrong, I love manic moments.)

The post office is finally open again.
I'm six days behind because of Christmas and I feel
bad for my customers.
I'm just about to pack the last package that's gonna
be sent off today.

1 comment:

Little Miss Wink said...

Honey, I'm so sorry to hear about this! (You got mail, by the way)

And do not worry about your customers. It has been holidays, after all!