Monday 12 January 2009

CAN I ASK FOR SOME ADVICE, PLEASE?

It's the last day the tiler is here.
The downstairs is a chaos and we haven't been able to
cook and wash up properly for four days.
I'm sure looking forward to get back to normal and to
walk on a new black floor.
I will post pictures!

What else?
I'm working on 3 heart shaped boxes at the moment,
I just finished painting them red and I even cut out
pieces of felt for the inside of the boxes.
I'm about to find some cool pictures to decoupage on
the lids.

I'm also revamping a bra and a clock, I found them in
a drawer along with tons of silk flowers and that was
just what I needed. More projects = happiness.
Before and after pictures to come.

I need some help with my next revamp project.
I'm planning on revamping this handbag because it's
really not in the best condition on the outside, you
can't tell from the picture though.
My plan is to decoupage something on the outside,
but what?
Tintin comic squares in Hebrew?
Gil Elvgren pinups?
Please give me some good advice.

4 comments:

Mrs Munster said...

Tintin comics in Hebrew sounds like a brilliant and very unique idea!

classy broad said...

what a *great* frame!
i *love* the idea of pinups, but i also think the other idea is very original.
can't wait to see what you come up with!

*xo...

PAC said...

hmm...I do love the pinup idea!

Zizzi said...

Varför inte gamla framsidor till "Husmodern" eller "Femina" från femtiotalet? Annars gillar jag serie-alternativet. Själv skulle jag "tapetsera" den med bilder på Greta Garbo!
Kram cissi