Sunday 22 March 2009

CAR BOOT SALE TIME!

Beautiful day, again, so we went to a car boot sale,
bad idea because it's mothers day and we're taking
mother in law out for dinner in a couple of hours,
she is lovely but after all a Jewish mother...
The car boot sale really tired me out big time, too
many idiots, without manners, running around like
headless chickens in search for a bargain.

Anyway, this is what we got:


Two flamenco dolls, 35 pence.


Shot glasses, 50 pence.


Unused brush set, 5 pence.

And as always, everything is vintage.

3 comments:

Little Miss Wink said...

The shot glasses is adorable :)

Zizzi said...

Love the dolls! They make me smile!

Miss Rascal said...

Miss Wink: I know! I love the pattern and the fact that it's a full set.

Zizzi: I have a thing for Flamenco dolls, when I was 5 years old the lady next door had tons of them and I loved the kitsch and the lace.
I had a small collection when I was living in Sweden but sold tons of 50's stuff and them along with it but since I can get dolls for almost nothing I decided to start collecting again.