Thursday 2 April 2009

BUSY BEE

Yesterday was a very busy day for me.
First I did the washing up and cleaned the work surfaces,
did a load of wash, then went to my GP to get some more
medication for my Labyrinthitis, then I went home to eat
breakfast, vacuum the house, hang the laundry out to dry
and then Paula picked me up to have a girlie day out with
her and Liz, coffee, gossip and shopping.
Then I came home, had dinner and then off to do the MRI
scan and then I went to evening class.

Here's what I got during our shopping spree yesterday:

Kitchen set, £4


Tea towel, £2.80


Cardigan, £15


Umbrella, £5

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hey there Rascal! Thank you for the nice message, it's nice to know other people know what I am talking about :)

Aww your so sweet for making me stuff. I am not sure I kept the email address can you send it again? Actually send the email to both of these addresses Immortaldesign1@yahoo.com, and Hhoman@ppg.com, the second one is my office email (its ok to send mail there) just in case my home computer breaks down like I think its going to.And I will send you back my Address :) Thanks Rascal your wonderful :)

punk in writing said...

Hope the results of your scan are good and that you get well soon. :)

Mod and Mint said...

Hope you MRI results will be good.
Sounds like you had a productive day! Love that teatowel you got!

Anonymous said...

sweet stuff, i really like the cardigan!

by the way, i have a new blog now:
www.vintageportalen.se

B-b-b-etty said...

underbar kofta. älskar grönt!

Unknown said...

P.S I love the tea towel, I have a couple of my old grandmothers towels from the 40's i dont dare use them ever but display them in my kicthen!

sharie said...

Love your umbrella!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Oh. I love the umbrella!

And feel free to use the image in any way that you like :)

Miss Rascal said...

Heather: I wouldn't use such a treasures as yours, they've done their job. :)

Punk In Writing: Thanks honey.

Ismoyo: Thank you darling.

Vintage Darling: Thank you. :)

Betty Lou: I got two, thinking about selling one on Tradera.

Sharie: Thanks luv!

The Freelancer's Fashionblog: Thank you so much. Btw, I gave feedback on Etsy yesterday.

Lady Thirty said...

vilka fiina saker!!!

Miss Rascal said...

Lady Thirty: Thanks doll! :)