Monday 19 October 2009

GOLD DIGGER

I'm a hopeless cause when it comes to pretty vintage
handbags, I really am.
If I see something I really like, that makes my heart
skip an extra beat and that I haven't seen anyone else
carrying around I usually get it.
It's not like I spend a lot of money on a regular basis.
I found this lovely thing on Etsy yesterday and I didn't
even wait half a second before I bought it, you can
probably see why...

Let's hope it's arrive safely.


Picture borrowed from the Etsy seller Poppys Vintage Garden

6 comments:

tam said...

I love it I've wanted a bag like this for ages, jealous! x x

Miss.Sharladee said...

I can see why you had to have. It's gorgeous!!

art deco dame said...

Oh lucite handle purses you can never have enough!

Miss Rascal said...

Tam: Thanks darling.
You just have to look around.
I didn't look for one like this, I was just browsing to see what was there.

Miss Sharladee: Thanks sweetie. :)

Art Deco Dame: Amen to that! :D

Mod and Mint said...

I think that bag was just waiting for you to come and get it!

Anna Munkhammar said...

that one was really cute!