Wednesday 7 October 2009

I'M BACK!

Hi my darlings!
I'm home in rainy England.
It was summer heat in Prague today and it's a bit
depressing coming home to a soggy sky if you ask me.
The house if freezing cold and the heater doesn't work.
I'm doing laundry and unpacking at the moment.
I realized while we were in Prague that we're actually
going to Hemsby rock n' roll weekender the day after
tomorrow! No rest and recovering for us.

I had a blast in Prague!
I absolutely loved the room, I found some really cool
stuff at the second hand shops for not much money and
I met two English Bull Terriers.
I will tell you more about it tomorrow or on Monday,
it all depends on how much time I've got.
I do have a personal shopping guide for second hand and
vintage that I also wanna share with you.
Now, back to unpacking the suitcase.

Love you lots!

4 comments:

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Välkommen tillbaka!

: )

KRAM, Jenny

<3

tam said...

Glad to hear you had fun, look forward to seeing your photos x x

Kissen said...

Härligt att ni hade det bra!
PUSS!
:)

Unknown said...

welcome back dear!