Tuesday 18 May 2010

FINDS!

I'm stuck by the sewing machine today.
Have loads of stuff to do before I leave for Spain
on Sunday but I really enjoy it.

I forgot to post my Hemsby finds earlier today!


Earrings, £3.


Bag, £3.

This has nothing to do with what I got at Hemsby
but it is my very latest find and I thought I'd post
it as well...
I found this bangle in my favorite local charity shop
this morning. I popped in after my swimming session
to give them tons of stuff that didn't sell at the boot
sale.
The two ladies at the counter admired my waist and
said that they used to have one in the 1950's. :))


Bangle, 50 pence.

3 comments:

amanda löwenberg said...

Lovely earrings!

Zizzi said...

Du hittar alltid så fina smycken!

Miss Rascal said...

Nathan: I'm sorry, I don't understand a thing you're writing to me.

Amanda: Thanks darling. :)

Zizzi: Tack sa mycket. :)