Friday 21 May 2010

NEW TIE TOP AND NEW FINDS!

Hi my sweeties!
I only have time for a quick post today, got loads
to do in the garden after dinner so I don't have the
time to sit here and blog the evening away.

I have totally forgot to post a picture of my latest
tie top, this one is made for one cool chick named
Clare, who I will have the pleasure to meet at the
Screamin' Festival in Spain next week!



And here's my latest finds.
I picked these two cool items up at the same charity
shop where I got the black and white bangle earlier
this week.


Straw clutch, £1.


Straw box, 50 pence.

5 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Rascal, I LOVE it! It looks fabulous! Look forward to meeting you for drinks at the beach :)

Miss Rascal said...

Cool! :D

Retro Model Sari said...

Wow! Such great bargains!!! Especially the tie top and the bag!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THE FRESH SPIRIT OF YOUR BLOG, FÉLICITATIONS,
STÉPHANE

Miss Rascal said...

Retro model Sari: Thanks sweetheart.
The top isn't a bargain, I made it myself. :)

Stéphane Malingue: Thank you very much. :)