Tuesday 22 June 2010

HARDLY ALIVE

Hi! It's me, again!
I'm hardly alive, very sore.
Rockabilly Rave took the last ounce of energy that I
had left and this is coming from a person who didn't
have a single drop of alcohol what so ever.
Lack of sleep, moldy, cold chalets and change of food
really didn't go well with my otherwise very healthy
lifestyle.

The highlight of the weekend was the chalet jam on
Saturday, the flea market on Sunday morning and a
lot of jiving when Jungle Jim was playing on Sunday
night.
The flea market was full of dealers so it kind of took
the fun out of the whole thing.
I did manage to get some goodies for what I thought
was reasonable prices.

This is what I got:

Really cool 1950's wicker bag, £10.


Lovely vintage earrings, £4.


Awesome 1950's novelty skirt, £8.


Close up on the print.

On our way home we stopped in Golders Green for
a feast at our favorite vegetarian restaurant and
then we had quick look in my favorite charity shop.

This is what I snagged:

Jewish cook book from 1961, 50 pence.


Woods Ware Beryl from the 1940's, £1.50 for the lot!

5 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Oh love the red earrings!

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Så fina saker du köpt!

Hoppas du känner dig piggare snart igen..!

KRAM

Dolly Cool Clare said...

The earrings and skirt are amazing! The book cover is really sweet too. Great finds - as usual! ;)

ina said...

The skirt is absolutely amazing! And the wicker bag is lovely, too!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Din kjol matchar min cykel-klänning :D