Wednesday 28 July 2010

MY DAY

Hello!
It seems like most blogger's have taken some
time off blogging lately, me included.
I'm back in England for a little while, going back
to Sweden again pretty soon.
I have been crazy busy ever since I got back,
prioritizing crafting/revamping and listing stuff
on Etsy instead of blogging.
I have tons of pictures from my time in Sweden
that I need to sort and also take pictures of my
favorite finds but I haven't had the time.
Instead I'll show you what I've been up to today...

I found this really nice vintage belt at my favorite
local charity shop this morning for only 25 pence.


I revamped this vintage bread basket.
Click image for larger version.


I did a lot of washing.
Don't you just love my cool 1960's peg bag?
I snagged it last weekend for only 30 pence.


I enjoyed a lovely vegetarian BBQ.


And I sprayed some stuff.


Now it's raining so I'm gonna fold the clean laundry
and glue some hair flowers.
Hope you all have a nice evening!

3 comments:

Andi B. Goode said...

Hehe, that peg bag is so cute!
-Andi x

Anonymous said...

Would you by any chance found a tummy like the one the belt is using at the charity shop?? Been looking for one like that for years.... ;)
Good buys, what type of paints are you using on the wicker? I have a wicker tray that could use some sprucing up.

Zizzi said...

Vilket fint bälte!