Wednesday 11 August 2010

FINDS!

The sun was shining today so we went to a local mid-week
car boot sale. There wasn't many sellers at all but I still got
a few cool bits.


Piece of vintage fabric, 20 pence.
My plan is to make a bolero for myself with this fabric
on the front and plain black in the back.
It's pretty much the only thing it will be enough for.



Earrings, 30 pence.
I don't now if I should spray these red or not.
I'm not a fan of gold so I'm a bit torn.



Vintage hats, 70 pence each.
I couldn't help myself, not for that price.


Old pull toy, 30 pence.
I've started to collect toys from 1950's-1970's lately
and this one was very much played with but too cute
to leave without.



Vintage first aid kit, 30 pence.


Still got the original content.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how it's cheap for all these treasures.

Miss Rascal said...

I think people were a bit desperate to get rid of stuff today. :))
My man is a kick ass haggler too so that sure helps.

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Åh fina fynd, hattarna var ju verkligen billiga!!!

: )

Dolly Cool Clare said...

The first aid kit with the 'astroplast' tin inside is so cool! Great finds - and I think you should spray the earrings red :)

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

så mycket fint! underbara hattar!
Den svarta kjolen går bra att gå i eftersom det är bomullsstretch!

Heidi said...

Your finds are the best:)

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Could you maybe spray just the other side red and keep the other gold? Will it be possible without spilling some red underneath? Älskar tyget!

(Och jag år tydligen språk schitzofren :)

A said...

Those hats are lovely!!! :-)

Zizzi said...

vilket fint tyg! Kram cissi