Saturday 28 August 2010

TODAY

I had more of a drive to do things today, maybe
because the sun was shining...
We started the day by having breakfast together.
I had a proper one with oat bran porridge with
linseed and an apple from mother in laws garden
with cinnamon.

After breakfast we went blackberry picking and
then to a local car boot sale.
I was scouting for knitted stuff but had no luck,
all I got was a red gingham top that need some
revamping.
Also got a nice 1960's vase with original stem
stand in it and a rocking moose for the future
family member.

After the boot sale we went to a DIY store to get
some compost for my house plants and a garden
project.
I was supposed to sand some wooden edging and
then paint them but it was way too windy outside
so I decided to mow both the front and the back
lawn instead.
I was finished just in time before it started raining.

It was time to make dinner and since it's getting
colder I felt very peckish for a nice hot soup.
It turned out very nice and spicy with all the garlic
and black pepper.
I tell you, that will keep any flu and cold at bay.

The rest of the evening will be dedicated to some
house cleaning and some grooming, I look like shit.
My Saturday night not sound very exiting but I'm
saving myself for tomorrow when we have guests
over for a jam session and then dinner out.



This might look boring but it was very nice and kept
me full all the way to lunch.


1960's vase, £1.


Top, 50 pence.


Rocking moose, £3.50


Yummy hot low carb soup.
Ingredients: Swede, carrot, celery, parsnip, tomato
purée, Knorr veg cubes, onion, garlic, black pepper.

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

älgen ser ut som en ikea-pryl!

Miss Rascal said...

Det ar just vad det ar. :D
Jag har velat ha en ett tag nu och 35 kronor ar banne mig inte illa pinkat. :))

Min man har blivit helt fascinerad av algar och tyckte att det vore coolt att ha lite typiskt svenskt i vart framtida barns liv.

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

that moose looks awesome! How fun. The soup looks yummy too.

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

Mrs Munster said...

The rocking moose is so cute. Was looking it from Ikea the other day. So is there already new about the future family member :)

mallis said...

Kul med lite fyndq
älgen var ju söt