Tuesday 7 September 2010

SWEET TREAT

I'm so bored it's ridiculous.
I'm sick of sitting on the sofa (or laying down in
severe pain) watching TV or surf the net.
I want to train and get on with things but I can't
really go anywhere because the pain is actually
getting worse when I really should start to get
better.
I was rather frustrated today so I decided to do
some things around the house.
I wanted to feel that I accomplished something.
I did two loads of laundry, changed the bed linen,
vacuumed and disinfected every surface possible.
After I was done I was still bored so I started to
bake two kinds of Swedish cookies and one sticky
chocolate cake while listening to The Smiths.
It's after all Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year,
this week so I thought it would be nice with some
sweet treats for once.



My man was a real doll today.
Yesterday as I was running some errands in town
I spotted a winter jacket and a pair of nice unworn
platform wedges in the same charity shop where I
got the floral dress.
I couldn't decide if I wanted them or not so I gave
myself a day to think about it.
As I decided that I wanted them my man offered
to get them for me as he was in town anyway.


Platform wedges, £3.50.
These will go perfect together with this wicker handbag.


Jacket, £4.
Perfect for everyday use.
It needs a little makeover, belt and loops really got to go.
I'm also gonna do a diy dry clean and have a go with the
lint remover.

1 comment:

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Jättefin jacka, har haft en liknande fast röd...synd att jag inte har den kvar längre, fast den hade säkert varit för liten nu...Jättefina skor och kakorna ser smarriga ut! Hoppas att du mår bättre snart...

♥KRAM♥