Thursday 21 October 2010

FRINGE

It's been bugging me for almost four years now
how boring this lamp really is.
It's been screaming for a revamp for a long time
but I have put it out of my mind, until today.
I don't want to get too personal here but we got
this cheap thing at IKEA, for the naughty times,
(you look flawless in red light by the way) but
the lamp itself was way too plain for my taste
and today I found some black fringe in one of
my craft boxes, I thought to myself that this is
exactly what the lamp need!
It's still a rather boring lamp since it's plastic
and modern but it now blends in better in my
boudoir and the red light is really a spice. :)

Before:


After:

1 comment:

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

:) Den ser helt annorlunda ut nu, iallafall på bilden och med lyset tänt. Jag älskar lampor med fransar!