Thursday 20 January 2011

AT WAXMAN'S

As I said last week, I've been to an old house with
some really kitschy wallpaper, curtains and such.
Some of the rooms hasn't been touched since the
day the family moved in and thank G*d for that!

I didn't want to be rude and I was too excited for
words at the time so I just took a few pictures but
hopefully there will be a few more pretty soon...

UPSTAIRS BATHROOM

The curtain material is terry cloth!!! *love*


Closeup on the curtain.


The classic zigzag coat hanger on the back of the door.


Wall paper.

UPSTAIRS WC

Knitted toilet roll cozy and original toilet.


Wallpaper.

DOWNSTAIRS HALLWAY

How funky is this?! :D

DOWNSTAIRS DINING ROOM

Welcome to the 1970's jungle. :)


It's like visiting a retro museum.
And I love the way the hang the pictures.

KITCHEN

I could kill for this curtain, that's how much I love it.


Original vinyl chairs and Formica table.
I love the pale yellow tiles with the blue border, makes
me think of an old dairy.


LIGHTS




1 comment:

Scary Mary said...

How fun!! Love the coat hanger, the masks and the lamps:) The tiles are lovely!