Friday 15 April 2011

GOLD DIGGER

I got this with the snail mail yesterday and I thought I
save it for today's blog post, to give this blog some well
needed glamor.
I was so happy that I won the bidding of the gold 1950's
swim suit, I grabbed a real bargain! I've seen similar go
for $250-500. Nuts!

It suits me perfectly, I just need more of a tan going on.
I know this might sound cheesy but I must confess that
it feels pretty cool to own something similar to what my
favorite blond of all times, Jayne Mansfield wore back in
the days. :))

Click on the images for a larger view.


1950's gold swim suit, $59, eBay.com.

Click here for more pictures.

I didn't buy the gold mule wedges to go with the swim
suit to begin with but it is a good option and they look
good together.


Gold mule wedges, 99 pence, eBay UK.

6 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

Most certainly GlAmErOuS...
You are gonna be one Hot Vintage Babe in that suit!
The shoes are gorgeous also!

doradadama said...

Thats the mother-load of all Ebay finds amor.I would wear it and I dont usually wear bathing suitsm , ,but since I love gold glittery anything. You your going to look scorching hot Mama!
You got your other whore shoes to wear.

Miss Tami Lee said...

Could that suit be any more perfect?

Perdita Tinsel said...

Super! You should go to a Lido when it warms up a bit, for 50s fabulous sunbathing!!

vintage_kitten said...

That swimsuit is fantastic.loving those shoes too.drool.xx

Scary Mary said...

Wow, that's way cool!! You'll look lovely in it;) You definitely have a way of finding the really great finds:)