Monday 13 June 2011

QUITE BUSY

I've been quite busy today even though I had another
terrible night with almost no sleep and when I fell asleep
I had awful nightmares.
So far I've made a whole lot of new hair flowers and I
listed 13 items in my Etsy shop.
I can't begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward
to tonight, to finally have my man back in my arms after
4 days of solitude.
He's been away to the Waldorf Rockabilly Weekender
in Germany.
I thought it would be nice with some peace and quiet
but I've been climbing the walls and felt very uninspired
and miserable, the bad weather hasn't made it easier.
Now I'm gonna clean the house and make the bedroom
nice with scented candles and fresh sheets.
10 PM it's cuddle time! :D


Hair flowers and snood available in my Etsy shop.

No comments: