Friday 22 July 2011

DIY

It's been ages since I painted my nails.
I've been looking for a nice nail polish for quite a while,
well, last year actually.
I wanted pastel yellow with a bit of shimmer but so far
no luck. They are all the wrong shade and no shimmer.
So yesterday while doing nothing I thought I'd have a
go and see if I could sort something out with what I got
at home.
I'm pleased to say that I came extremely close.


Looks much better irl.


I don't know why I bought this awful yellow nail polish last
year, is even more garish and yellow irl.

It did however work wonders with an old shade of Mother
of Pearls from
Lamcome.
I based with the Lancome, then 17 and then another coat
of Lancome.

4 comments:

doradadama said...

Wow! Your nails are super long amor.
I love mixing all kinds of color and glitter polish.

Miss Rascal said...

Thanks hun. :)
Yeah, I know, you're a very stylish girl.

doradadama said...

Grcias,I meant I done this color before and gives the polish a nice glow.

GinCherry said...

I remember that oriflame had the exactly colour [well, exactly like that, what I see in photo :)] I remember that fact, cause I've had it :) It was my favourite polish :) Just try to have a look, maybe they still have it, nor that was ages ago :)