Tuesday 30 August 2011

GEM

You're probably not surprised if I say that I went to a
car boot sale yesterday, right?
Bank holiday Monday boot sales are mostly crap but me
and my beau went anyway and I still managed to snag a
gem and have my man haggle for me. LOL!
Here's a little sneak peek (and half a outfit post!) of this
gem.
It's a stunning vintage (1960's) gold lame brocade dress
with bateau neckline and 3/4 sleeves.
And how much did I pay for it in the end? £5.


No, I haven't cut my bangs, it's faux and cost me £1.58
including shipping from this seller on eBay.
I must add that it's not as matte and perfect as in the
sellers picture, still good for bad hair days or for when
I'm to lazy to do it up.

2 comments:

doradadama said...

I love your gold lame dress, I never find shiny dresses at boot sales.
your bangs look so cute.

Vintage Coconut said...

The dress is gorgeous it has such WOW FACTOR!
And you are gorgeous yourself, I like the bangs on you.

I am tempted to try some longer clip in extensions. But need to at least wait till I re-dye my hair back to black and then go from there. =)