Sunday 25 September 2011

ACCOMPLISHED

I must admit that the last couple of days I've done way
too much for my own good. I never thought I'd say this
but I'm so fed up with laying in bed watching movies all
day. It's quite nice for a while but now I'm really bored
with it.
Yesterday I did laundry, cleaning and tidying and today
I cleaned some more and changed bed linen.
Got a new set not so long ago and today I finally got to
use it.


Click image for a larger view.
You can find the bed set here.


Today we're having three very good musicians over for
a rehearsal and that means making a whole lot of food
and I also managed to bake two types of easy Swedish
cookies, after a lot of playing they sure need something
sweet with their coffee.


Chokladsnittar & Kolakakor.

4 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

I love your new bedding what a pretty print!

The cookies you made look yummy! I also like the trays they are on.
=)

You gave me a good laugh on the comment you posted on my latest post. I pictured a cute baby with a pineapple hairstyle! *heheheeh*

art deco dame said...

Love the bedding!And your cookies are making me hungry =)

doradadama said...

I love your pink bedroom amor.
cutest trays ever!
mmm those snacks looks so good. can you make those of those cookies in white chocolate for me?

Miss Rascal said...

Vintage Coconut: Thanks darling.
I got those trays ages ago in some kitsch shop in Stockholm.

I want to learn how to knit so I can make pineapple hats. :D

Art Deco Dame: Thanks sweetie.
Those cookies are yummy, I can't leave them alone. Glad they are made on light butter (36% less fat). :))

La Dama: Thanks lovely.
If you can find white cocoa powder I might be able to.