Thursday 27 October 2011

LONG TIME NO SEE!

Good afternoon! It's been a while.
The reason for my absence is that I've been too ill to be
online and I've had nothing to really blog about.
My sweet man has dragged me out on two occasions to
Cambridge and Brighton. That cheered me up even tho
I wasn't well.

Nothing cheers me up like beautiful surroundings, old
buildings and vintage shopping, of course.

Here's a few things I picked up:


1950's picnic bag, £10.50.
Gift from my man.
From The Old Chemist Shop Antique Centre,
206 Mill Road, Cambridge.



1950's kids xylophone, £6.
From Cancer Research UK,
52 Burleigh Street, Cambridge.



Vintage Lurex heels, £5.
From a vintage shop without a sign, next to Off Beat Coffee Bar,
39 Sydney Street, Brighton.



Powder puff, £2.
Gift from my man.
From North Laine Antiques and Fleamarket,
5 Upper Gardner Street, Brighton.


Another thing that cheered me up lately is that I won a
contest. I won a bunch of sweets, a Cath Kidston bag and
a copy of the magazine Vintagexplorer.
Thank you Vintage Brighton. :)
I'm looking forward to the package to arrive next week.

2 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

I was starting to wonder about you, missing your bloggie posts too.

I love that sweet 1950 picnic basket.
And the xylophone is in such good shape. (I will have to keep an eye out for one for future coconuts.)

The sparkley heels are sweet as well as that powder puff.

*Congrats on winning a giveaway* You prizes look awsome!

I hope you are feeling a bit better now too.

Kitten von Kat said...

I missed your blogpost too, hope your feeling better!