Sunday 30 October 2011

MY HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

I guess most of you were dressed up in costumes last night.
If you were, what or who were you dressed up as?
I myself didn't dress up, I stayed in and relaxed with my
hairy werewolf man.



Here's what I did during the Halloween weekend...


I baked Swedish sticky chocolate cake with Baileys. Divine!
I wanted to bake pumpkin pie but we didn't have all ingredients at home.


Had an evening snack with my man while watching scary movies.
We had raw cauliflower, carrot sticks and hummus.
Cauliflower looks like brain by the way. :D



I was an online DJ, playing only spooky tracks from 1950's-1960's.


I read spooky books.


And watched The Munsters.

Right now I'm taking care of a horror show of it's own, my
closet, rotating to fall and winter wear. A total nightmare.

2 comments:

Jenny Oak Fae said...

Jag var inte på nån Halloweenfest.
Idag har jag dock en tröja på mig med Addams Family och ett halsband med en fladdermus..!

; )

Jag åt faktiskt också blomkål med dip igår, gott!

Sedan satt jag och kollade på böcker jag tänker beställa, och det var bland annat böcker av Edgar Allan Poe!

Hoppas att du mår bättre vännen!

KRAM, Jenny

Vintage Coconut said...

I don't know if I will dress up. It is Halloween for us tomorrow. I suppose if the mood strikes me I will throw on something odd... But as of yet I have nothing planned. Plus the Mr. has to go to work in the evening.

Oh your cake looks so delicious!
Yes Cauli does looke like brains.. perfect spooky snack.

Ahhh that record player is so cute.

I have SOOOO much work to do too. My clothes are completely dis organized... I will have to start getting things in order this week.

Happy Halloween!