Friday 27 January 2012

TOO MUCH SUGAR...

I'm so sleepy... Today was my mother in laws birthday
and we went a bit mad on dessert, had 3 different things,
first Raspberry Roulade (A light chewy meringue filled
with raspberry mousse and raspberry sauce) Carte D'Or
Chocolate Inspiration and Tiramisu. Uhh... Stuffed.

As my mother in law is a typical Jewish picky lady it was
extremely nice that she liked all her presents for once and
that she had a good time.
I made an effort to make the kitchen look nice and clean
and I made some flower arrangement for the table.
I love how it turned out.







Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

Carte D'Or
Sounds delish!
*The flowers are so pretty* They make me want spring.. asap
=D

Anonymous said...

Flower heads in a vintage dish - genius!!! I think you may have started a trend, looks beautiful! xxx