Wednesday 6 March 2013

CHANGES

Yours truly is in a pretty bad mood at the moment.
I got a craft ban because of bad neck and right shoulder.
It's been like this for over a week now and I've done all
I can to ease this pain. Yesterday it felt better but I must
have slept in a bad position because it's back.

I got itchy fingers and really need to create but I'm not
allowed to bend or strain my neck, so I've done the next
best thing, Photoshop.

Yesterday I changed the name of my Etsy shop and with
that I made new ads, cards and banners.
The hair flowers/clips and earrings that you see are all my
own  creations.
I don't want to sound too smug but I love how they turned
out!






So what do you guy's and gal's think?

2 comments:

Mim said...

They look great!

I'm sorry to hear you're in pain - I hope it clears up soon.

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Love your new ads, really cute! Boo to your bad neck though, hope you feel better soon dear :)