Monday 27 May 2013

MY LIFE LATELY

No, I haven't forgot that I have a blog, I've just been busy.
Here's a few things that kept me busy.

I made this 1940's style lurex bikini out of an ugly tunic,
started this last year and finally got around to finish it.
Totally forgot to take a before picture.

My latest bag purchase.

Me before a gig.

Made this headpiece out of a sequin brooch that I got for
a song on Etsy.

Finally got around to turn these Bakelite clover leaves into
a pair of earrings!

Got this darling doll head in a junk shop in Prague and now
I turned him into a cute ring.

Some exotic earrings I've been working on.

3 comments:

Cherrydots said...

You're posts are always something to wait for. Those earrings looks great, wow!

Mariela Santillan said...

OMG that pineapple purse is just fabulous! The earrings look great too.

Unknown said...

Your hair looks amazing!!! I wish I could achieve such hairstyles too.