Sunday 30 June 2013

WEEKEND LOOT

Hi there!
I just want to warn you that there's quite a few pictures
in this post...
This weekend was a real treat, three car boot sales, two
BBQ's and a lot of sunshine! = happy Rascal

Here's some of my loot:

Bangles, 80 pence for the lot.
(Approx $1.20)
Bangleoholic strikes again! I have a thing for purple at the moment.

Sailor style cardigan, £1.50.
(Approx $2.30)
There's a button missing but I'm gonna change them all anyway to 
something more fun.

1950's sparkly clutch/large coin purse, 50 pence.
1950's glasses case, 50 pence.
1950's German grooming kit, 50 pence.
(Approx $0.75 each)
I'm very happy about these finds, so essential in my everyday life!

Check out the grooming kit! Love the two tones tools.

Huge 1960's suitcase, £3.
(Approx $4.55)
Yep, another one. Great and cool storage.

1950's/1960's gloves, 30 pence each pair.
(Approx $0.45 each pair)
I don't really use gloves that often but these were in good condition 
and I just couldn't refuse these pink beauties.

1950's shoe rack, 20 pence.
(Approx $0.30)
SCORE!!! I love this!

1950's radio, £3.50.
(Approx $5.30)
This is sooo cute!

Look!!! :D

1960's hanger with tiki mask, 50 pence.
(Approx $0.75)
Totally kitsch, couldn't resist.

1950's table cloth, 50 pence.
(Approx $0.75)
This pattern makes me feel all giddy.

WAAF poster, £1.50.
(Approx $2.30)
I have plans to frame this at some point.
I want to fill the walls in our staircase with cool framed posters 
like this.

1950's vanity case, £1.
(Approx, $1.50)
There's always room for one more vanity case! LOL!

Inside.

3 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

Everyone seems to be finding these vanity cases. (I have yet to ever see one) *lol* Maybe they were not as popular in Canada?!?! Hrrrmm...
Regardless yours are totally awesome as is all your other loot. Looks like you had a fun shopping trip.

doradadama said...

Amor what pretty finds!
I found a similar looking case like that awhile back ,but the zipper was broke. also love the glasses case and manicure set and that cool ass 50's radio and gloves.

Unknown said...

Products are very impressive with the viewing strategy of action towards these post.
Thanks for the share.

Individual house for sale in coimbatore | coimbatore real estate