Wednesday 18 September 2013

NEW VINTAGE DRESSES

I treated myself to some cute vintage dresses and they arrived
all the way from Lithuania yesterday.
I thought I'd share...

£8 (approx. $12.70)
This Finnish dress is so amazing IRL!  
Whoever said spots and stripes doesn't go together hasn't seen this dress!
It still got the original belt.

£7 (approx. $11.10)
This dress require a pair of Swedish Hasbeens! I love that this one
also have the original belt.

£11.50 (approx. $18.30)
I just adore this French kite dress, it's so feminine.

Closeup.

£15 (approx. $23.90)
The Pièce de résistance! A vintage authentic Dirndl! 
I’ve been on a hunt for one for years but a lot of them have been way 
overpriced or too fancy dress/costume for my liking. 
I really love the color combination!
My parents had friends in Austria and I always got a new one every 
year as a kid, I looked like a boy in a dress but I just loved them!

No comments: